More Calendra Obscura
Did you ever notice how Europeans get six weeks of vacation a year? No wonder they're always coming over to the US and crowding our national parks. You see 'em smoking their cigarettes and eating pizza with a knife and fork. Clearly, what the US high-tech economy needs is a few more holidays to even things out. So here's our follow up list of new obscure holidays.
10. Report your boss to the SEC day -- You can even call collect
9. Soylent Green day -- No thanks, I had that for breakfast
8. National crank phone call day -- Ah, is your fridge running?
7. Sue your parents day -- Hey, they started all your problems
6. Lactose tolerance day -- I just can't stand intolerance
5. National insurance fraud day --This just burns me up
4. American Non-alcoholic beer day -- Why bother?
3. Telemarketing appreciation day -- Begins just when you sit down for dinner
2. Canadian culture day -- Pretty much the same as in the US
1. Romance-a-programmer day -- Be sure to wear a clean t-shirt
About the author
|Home News Features Library RTFM Store Book About|
|Entire contents © Copyright 2002 - 2004 Z. Urlocker. All rights reserved. No kidding.
All contents fictional and satirical.